... not only with hydraulic cylinders, but also available with the proven low-maintenance and cylinderless HPXdrive! It's up to you!
The new Selector Grabs up to 9t operating weight feature further improved shell kinematics and design!
Up to 6t, the grabs are equipped with the new, flat 10t rotator: low height meets sturdiness and strength - indispensable for the versatile operation in demolition and sorting!
Some facts on the HPX:
- Low maintenance: up to 50% longer service life
- Cylinderless: no hydraulic cylinders
- Direct hydraulic connection: no short hoses
- Integrated shell exchange system: highest flexibility
- Flat rotator: low overall height
- Direct mount: facilitates positioning
Here you can find and download the flyer with every fact about our new series!
The cylinder versions of the new D-series up to 9t are robust, long-living and reliable tools! The shells are not moved by the HPXdrive here, but conventionally with high-quality hydraulic cylinders. Rotator and shell design are the same!